The University of Florida (UF) Division of Student Affairs (DSA) believes communication and collaboration remains the foundation to cultivating an environment where Gators engage, transform, and thrive. The DSA recognizes the creativity, innovation, and talent within the staff. As the division continues to strive for comprehensively excellent programming and initiatives, teamwork and new ideas should be encouraged and supported. The DSA introduces the Collaborative Innovation Grant (CIG) to further accomplish this mission. CIG’s purpose is to provide financial support for new initiatives and collaborations within the division.
For those selected, DSA will provide grants up to $2,500 to spend to support your collaborative initiative. Those selected will also be automatically considered for the inaugural award for Best Collaboration during the Student Affairs Team Huddle.
• This grant must be utilized to support the DSA’s mission
• Create a proposal for a new collaborative initiative within the division
• Only new initiatives/collaborations will be supported by the CIG at this time
• Provide a proposed budget
• Collaborations must include a minimum of two departments within the DSA
• Collaborations with other divisions outside DSA are permitted
• The CIG rubric must be considered when completing the proposal
• Proposals should be no more than 500 words or 15 PowerPoint slides
Reach out to Lane Washington, Ph.D at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-294-7981 for any questions, comments, or concerns.
Below is the rubric we are using to evaluate grant proposals. We encourage you to use this as a guide.